Any book can theorize on the ‘what’, but here we see the authors going one better to explain steps that bring it all together, using contemporary examples from around the world.'
Smarter Selling has many useful and practical ideas to help salespeople improve their value-creating capabilities.'
Selling to the C-Suite
The Trusted Advisor
engage universe provides resources to help implement the IoweU approaches outlined in the book Smarter Selling published by Financial Times Prentice Hall.
Now in its second edition, this international best-selling book is available in five languages, including Chinese and Russian.
Smarter Selling introduces the mindset, skills, and tools needed to build trusted business relationships with customers, clients, colleagues, stakeholders and suppliers.
Focusing on the interaction between people that drives decisions, Smarter Selling goes beyond traditional management books, and equips you with practical tools that you can apply to enhance your business relationships.
Specifically Smarter Selling covers how to:
- evaluate the strength of your business relationships, and how to improve them
- better understand people's behavior and motivations
- flex your behavior to drive better outcomes
- secure meetings and conversations with busy and difficult to access people
- frame conversations to encourage interest and engagement
- ask questions flexibly to build understanding and generate insights for all involved
- share experiences appropriately and with impact to drive commitment
Essential reading for anyone who wants to develop stronger business relationships, Smarter Selling approaches have been implemented by leading organizations across industries and across the world.
The digest below provides a good summary of the book's key concepts.
Tap here for a pdf version of the digest.